|Always a classic, American Olean’s Unglazed ColorBody™ Porcelain Mosaics provide unlimited options for virtually any space. From sophisticated neutrals to saturated deep tones to crisp, contemporary brights, the palette delivers on today’s color trends. The size and shape options complete the design story, while standard and custom pattern options offer true freedom of expression.|
- (1), (2), (3), (4) & (S) notations indicate price group, (1) being the least expensive.
- A13, A89, A91, A94, A24, A60, A22, A85, A34, & A42 available with abrasive content on a made to order basis in 1 x 1 and 2 x 2 size.
- Since there is shade variation in all fired ceramic products, the tile and trim supplied for your particular installation may not match these samples. Final selection should be made from actual tiles and trim and not from tile and trim samples or color reproductions. Manufactured in accordance with ANSI A137.1 standards.
- Special care should be taken when grouting with dark pigmented colors. A grout release is recommended to prevent finely powdered pigments from lodging in the pores of the tile surface.
- Random visuals enhance the natural beauty of this product. To achieve optimal results, all tile should be selected from multiple cartons and shading and graphic arrangement planned prior to installation.
- Not for use on ramps. Water, oil, grease, improper drainage and certain footwear can create slippery conditions. Floor applications expected to be exposed to these conditions require extra caution in product selection.
- For additional information click here for “Factors to Consider”.